Bad
Good

Liberty has an excellent, caring administration. The majority of the teachers are helpful and encouraging to the students.

This school is horrible this year! I get to schoolfrom ths bus and I don't get the 15 minutes required (by state) to eat breakfast (or not if I choose). It's mainly the administration that is ruining the school. Most of the teachers are pretty good. The last 2 years we've had a combeined 1 hour lunch, now we're back to 30 mins, and due to overcrowding it takes many people 20 minutes just to get lunch! This is my senior year and I hope I pass this year... sorry for the rest, at this point, the state taking over would be better, which will probably happen next year due to not making AYP (sorry for the teachers). Welp that's my review, that's for ruining my seniorf year, Liberty high school

I loved Libety. The atmosphere was great and the activivties were fun.Something exciting was always happening. My dean Ms.Harris was the best. She tried her best to help me out during the year. The students were very friendly and i had alot of friends that were in a higher grade than me to help me out. Ms. Pool , One of the AVID teachers was also a big help to me. She was there when I had a problem and she ws also someone I could talk to. I love liberty so much. I also enjoyed the block schedule. I felt that it was a better way for me to learn more.

I was a Liberty High School student and couldn't continue to attend this wonderful school due to moving issues, however This is one of the best schools Ive ever been too this and of course Salem middle, but aside from that Liberty High school is an excellent school because the teachers never give up trying to teach and they try to make it fun(of course there are always the exceptions of one or two) but aside from that the school is clean the food is good the people are nice and of course the environment is to say the least friendly. Thank you for your time.

I currently attend Liberty and this school is amazing. Teachers care about you, and the students in general are much nicer than those at Bridgeport and RCB. Our sports teams are much better...our academics are much better...heck, our food is even better. This school is amazing.

Last modified Liberty High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.