Clear Fork, WV

Clear Fork District Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2013
Staff members are not address for treating children unfair and cruelly. They have a few really great teachers and assistance, but a lot that are unprofessional and rude.

Clear Fork District Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2006
Both of my kids attend this school. I rate this school over all a 5 because this is such a small school and so far the teachers have been great. The only down fall to this school is that I believe because this school far out of the city, that it gets over looked in the county funding. Our playground equipment is so outdated compared to the other schools in Beckley. And I believe our kids are just as important as any other child in Raleigh County schools. But being such a small school with smaller classes the one on one child I think is great. And the parent envolvment is also good. I may be moving by next and I know I will miss the great teacher communcation, I just hope to find a school as good as Clear Fork District!

Clear Fork District Elementary School
4851 Clear Fork Rd, Clear Fork, WV  25044
Last modified Clear Fork District Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear Fork District Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top