Clendenin, WV

Clendenin Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2005
My son was diagnosed with ADHD thanks to a teacher at Clendenin Elementary, which saved my son a lot of potential problems he could have had, had the teacher not noticed the signs in a structured invironment such as kindergarten. It would have taken alot of people telling me that my son had attention problems before i would have taken him to a therapist, but with a teacher telling me (one that could be trusted), he was diagnosed within 4 months of her telling me there was a problem. So i believe that Clendenin is a school that not only cares about your child while they are physically in the school, but a school that cares beyond that...into your home.

Clendenin Elementary School 2

Posted January 09, 2004

Clendenin Elementary School
503 Maywood Ave, Clendenin, WV  25045
Last modified Clendenin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clendenin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top