Coalton, WV

Coalton Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
Coalton Elementary is our third school we have been through and it will be our last. After that someone suggested Coalton. I live in Elkins so it would be a little drive, but I can actually say is it is worth it. My son loves to go! I have never had a school that kept you so informed of what's going on. Since my son has ADHD he needs more one on one interaction. Most public schools can not give that, but this one can. I HIGHLY recommend Coalton Elementary School.

Coalton Elementary School 0

Posted June 21, 2004
My son attended this school for grades K,1&2.I feel that his teacher did not pay enough attention to his overall grades.It seems that students are passed from grade to grade in this school without meeting the requirements. My son is just one example. At another school in VA, we discovered he did not have half of the needed requirements to be in the third grade.This called my attention to this school and my research has discovered that many children are passed without nearly enough education for the next grade.More attention needs to be paid to the students at elementary level to avoid difficulty in later years.My son struggled for 2 years at his new shcool.I suggest parents that have children in this school make sure that their student(s)are getting the needed education to further them along.

Coalton Elementary School
1 Main St, Coalton, WV  26257
Last modified Coalton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coalton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top