Collier Primary School 5

Posted January 05, 2012
my son went to this school in 2005 and the teachers and principal well the whole staff is the greatest event the school nurse. My son was behind in reading because we moved here from florida. they worked with him and got him cought up to where his was suppose to be reading. great job colliers

Collier Primary School 5

Posted March 21, 2011
I went to this school back in the 70's and I loved it..Especially loved Mrs. Richter..Mt daughter attended kindergarten in 1992..We moved back to Ohio many years ago and I wish my daughter and son could have attended Colliers Primary,Follansbee Middle and Brooke High like I had the chance to do..

Collier Primary School 0

Posted February 27, 2010
The school is great! Their teachers are the best! I give them a 5.

Collier Primary School
Penn St, Collier, WV  26035
Last modified Collier Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collier Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top