Bad
Good

Great school for academics, my daughter has learning disabilities and she has been provided some of what I feel is the best one on one teaching. With that comes my only complaint, the school needs to put in place an anti bullying program, like I said, my daughter is in special needs, she is also epileptic and the kids there constantly make fun, and bullying her. She has talked to the counselors, principal, etc. with no help. She s 11 and came home crying Monday, again, and this time she started talking about suicide!!! She s only 11 !! We are seeking outside help, and we will be talking to the school board, but you know the school board will do nothing.

This school is great! My son was failing at his old school, then we moved here, he is making A'S and B's. He said the teacher's at this school don't get mad if you ask for help. His last school was awful, his old teacher's didn't want to teach them nothing. He don't want to miss school.

My P-K student has done remarkably better than I thought he might. His teachers have been great with teaching him the way HE needs taught.

This is the best school in WV. The teachers are just great, and actually care about the students. They believe in teaching them. I have recently moved out of state, and after the new school my child is attending did I realize how great Sherman is. As for the complaints in the office area, I do agree that it isn't the best. But when it comes the the educational level, you couldn't ask for more. Thanks Sherman Elementary You are the BEST!

Sherman Elementary is one of the best schools in the state. I know this because I have several hours of field experience in schools all over this, and neighboring counties. I would not send my children to any other school. The education they are receiving is 'top of the line' and the structure of the school is excellent. Safety of the students should be every school's top priority. Parents should realize this and thank them for having a tight dismissal procedure. I have been in schools that are very chaotic and the teacher's cannot be sure that every child goes where they need to go at the end of the day. I can be sure that my children and their teachers know where they go after each school day comes to an end.

Last modified Sherman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.