Craigsville, WV

Posted October 26, 2008
This year is really great!!! We have a new principal who is willing to work with us as parents. The atmosphere of the school is so much better now. I really like my child's third grade teacher, Mrs. Gordon. She is always so positive and caring.

Posted June 13, 2008
My children have all attended Craigsville and they are on their way to becoming very productive citizens. The teachers try hard to keep up with the latest research on educational issues. There is an afterschool program in effect. I only wish they had more ways to engage the students and parents more actively in education. There needs to be more activities, like holiday programs, 9 week assemblies to honor achievements, student recognitions, etc.

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008

Craigsville Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2008
this schools staff is excellent. I'm very glad my children are are among the craigsville eagles

Craigsville Elementary School 3

Posted July 19, 2005

Craigsville Elementary School
100 School St, Craigsville, WV  26205
Last modified Craigsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craigsville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top