Culloden, WV

Posted November 16, 2011
Our school has excellent community and parental involvement which is encouraged by all of the staff. Our new principal is awesome and gets to know all of the children and their families. I have three children enrolled in this school, one of which is a special needs child who she has personally taken the time to be involved and ensure that he gets the education he deserves and not just passed along due to his circumstances. The teachers are very qualified and caring to all of my children. Most parents are encouraged to be very involved in our children's education and we are always welcome to visit. It is a small community school and I would not want my children anywhere else. They have recently started walking and reading clubs in the morning for our children and have an after school daycare program run by the staff. They use up to date technology and the teachers are constantly learning how to improve their skills to further improve the skills of their student. The success of this school cannot be measured by standardized testing. They also strive to instill good character and citizenship in the students and should be commended for their efforts.

Posted December 15, 2010
This is a great community school with teachers that truly care about their students. The principal is amazing & truly cares about her students and staff! We are very lucky to live in a community with such a wonderful school!

Culloden Elementary School 3

Posted June 08, 2010
This school has terrific teachers, however the new principal is awful. She doesn't seem to care about the kids like the last principal did. The school is no where near as safe as it was before. Parent participation has dropped significantly since last year.

Culloden Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2009
My sons teacher and his Principal both personally called to see how my son was doing after he left school early due to a 102.0 fever. The staff really care about their kids.

Culloden Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I love the teachers and our new principal...I know that this year will be the best year yet. I love the fact that our parents are willing to work together to make everything better for the kids!

Posted November 13, 2008

Culloden Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Culloden Elementary School
2100 U.S. Route 60, Culloden, WV  25510
Last modified Culloden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Culloden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top