Dingess, WV

Dingess Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2013
Dingess Grade School is one of the best elementary schools I have ever delt with. I was sending my son to Lenore K-8. I am so glad that I sitched him to Dingess. He has learned so much more since the move. They are really involved with the children and do an awesoe job with them.

Dingess Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2004
Children learn in an environment where everyone works together in a very close relationship. The teachers know each child and parent. It's the kind of environment where a child can be made to feel safe and a parent can relax somewhat knowing that their childs teacher is a well known friend from the community that they grew up with. Someone that has made home visits and even hospital visits when my child is not well. They care as educators and individuals!

Dingess Elementary School
101 Schoolhouse Rd, Dingess, WV  25671
Last modified Dingess Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dingess Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top