Bad
Good

I absolutely love Midland!! The teachers are amazing with the students and have really set the bar high!!! My son loves school and always looks forward to going back :)

my son has add and the teachers are great at midland on helping him without putting him on medicine.

We found this to be an excellent school. The teachers are very professional and caring. They go out of their way to see that your child is receiving the best education they can. The principal is very involved with both teachers and students.

I think that we should also mention the Special Education Department. My daughter is in second grade and receives some help from the Special Education Department and this has helped her tremendously. Without them I hate to think what her grades would be.

I think this school is really great!! I like their schedule. I rate this school 100%

Last modified Midland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.