Elkins, WV

Posted July 02, 2013
I absolutely love Midland!! The teachers are amazing with the students and have really set the bar high!!! My son loves school and always looks forward to going back :)

Midland Elementary School 4

Posted November 17, 2008
my son has add and the teachers are great at midland on helping him without putting him on medicine.

Midland Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2008
We found this to be an excellent school. The teachers are very professional and caring. They go out of their way to see that your child is receiving the best education they can. The principal is very involved with both teachers and students.

Posted December 03, 2007

Posted March 07, 2007
I think that we should also mention the Special Education Department. My daughter is in second grade and receives some help from the Special Education Department and this has helped her tremendously. Without them I hate to think what her grades would be.

Posted March 01, 2007
- a former student
I think this school is really great!! I like their schedule. I rate this school 100%

Midland Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2005

Midland Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2004
Found this school to be way behind in education compared to similar communities. There is absolutely no sign of any Character Counts program. Teachers are rude and provide a substandard education - because they are teaching outdated material. no interest in updating curriculum or teacher education to provide a quality education for the youth. Do not recommend sending your child to any schools in Randolph county.

Midland Elementary School
150 Kennedy Dr, Elkins, WV  26241
Last modified Midland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top