Elkins, WV

Posted November 24, 2014
We have a daughter who attends Highland Adventist School. Since attending she has excelled in academics, socially and most importantly spiritually. HAS provides a well rounded curriculum and incorporates a lot of outdoor a activities which is a great asset to a student's learning. We love HAS and the staff there!!! If you need a safe, spiritual and warm atmosphere for your child then HAS is the school!! The tuition is the cheapest around but you can't put a price tag on a child's education.Check out HAS today. You will be glad you did!!

Posted May 10, 2011
Great school! Character building is top notch. HAS has what the public schools are missing as far as teaching students to become good and responsible citizens. My daughter is also well ahead academically of her peers in the public schools. She loves school!

Posted December 09, 2007
I have worked at H.A.S. for many years and I enrolled my two children there for their education through high school. I have seen the caring and quality the teachers put into their work and into each student. Students at H.A.S. have received many awards, such as National Merit Scholarship Finalist, WV Golden Horseshoe Award winner, and a variaety of writing and other academic awards. H.A.S. graduates are successful. Even more important, I believe, is the character development encouraged at H.A.S. Encouraging good citizenship here and hereafter is a key to the success of the school. My children graduated from this school. It has given them a terrific education in academics and life skills. I would recommend H.A.S. to anyone.

Posted February 27, 2006
- a former student
I spent many great years at HAS. I attend from 7th-12th grade, those were the best school years of my career. I never has teachers care as much as they did at this school. After being there for many years, the staff and the students turned into my family. I got back and visit as often as possible and it is always like a family reunion. I feel very blessed for having the opportunity to attend this fine institution. If you are looking for and alternative place to send your children I would strongly recommend HAS. The quality of education is amazing and I am ahead in college for attending HAS.

Highland Adventist School
1 Old Leadsville Road, Elkins, WV  26241
Last modified Highland Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Highland Adventist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top