Bad
Good

Pinch is a wonderful school. My kids go to Pinch now, but will soon be moving out of district. Pinch Elementary makes the choice of another school even more difficult. The principal is very active and can be seen walking around talking to teachers, staff, parents, and students. Pinch teachers are very compassionate about their students by going above and beyond to help each child. One program of focus is the Seven Habits by Stephen Covey. Teachers reward students who they feel are the best leaders in their class. Bulldog Pride!

I graduated from here with good grades and on the honor roll. The school is very good and the teacher there are very nice also the best teachers there are Mrs. Bailey(4th) and Mrs. Messenger (2nd)

The staff at Pinch Elementary are dedicated to reaching out to all students. Staff are involved in academic and social activities and promote a wholesome, caring learning environment.

I feel they are trying to help the students in all phases of learning and becoming better citizens.

I do like Pinch Elementary, but I am getting tired of the principal constantly defending herself and the staff when something happens to my children (i.e. getting hurt etc.). The principal has always been very defensive and cold to me when I HAVE to call or go in about my children getting hurt at school etc. She's never been nice to me or offered a sincere apology or wanted to look into something. She doesn't seem to care about anything other than what the guidelines tell her that she has to do. Anything outside of that is just to much for her. I feel that she is cold and does not really like children in general.

I believe the teachers are wonderful. I do believe the principal could handle things better with a different approach, listen to others before jumping to the defense.

Pinch is a great school. Pinch is in a very small town where everyone cares about everyone else especially the kids. The parents are very involved in school and after school activities. This makes it such a great place for children.

The teachers, principal, and staff and amazing at Pinch Elem. They are wonderful ,but my problem with the school is the amount of television that the children watch EVERYDAY. My children have watched entire (non-educatonal) movies in one day. Some days it is just 15-30 minutes of TV but on other days it can be 2 hours. It is frustrating that instead of playground, story, or just simple social time the children are watching Disney movies.

Pinch Elementary is an excellent school for public education. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and I feel comfortable when I drop my children off to school each day knowing that they will be taken care of as well as gaining knowledge and discipline each and every day!

Pinch is a great school, both of my sons received a wonderful foundation for the rest of their academic endeavors.

Last modified Pinch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.