Bad
Good

Posted February 14, 2014
The teachers were engaged in the students success and they were also advocates for the students. The students showed respect for the teachers and other students. There were occasional issues in the halls but very minimal for pre-teen age children. The Strings (Orchestra) program is exceptional! My son went to this school for 6th and the first half of 7th grade. We were sad to leave this great school.

Posted February 04, 2010
Bridge Street has a staff that is committed to the success of their students. The top priority at BSMS is student achievement. It is also a school that puts the emotional needs of their students in consideration in all they do. It is the best middle school in the county!

Posted February 01, 2010
i go to school here.....and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 18, 2009
I go to school, here at Bridge Street Middle School. I love it here. I think that we are all very smart here. We won all five levels of sports. We all care about our school, and esucation, here.

Posted May 31, 2009
I have seen this school become the top notch middle school in the county over the last three years. Their schedule is wwonderful for above average students as well as the struggling learners. Teachers work hard to help students succeed and it is truly a family atmosphere. Everyone should send their middle school child to BSMS!

Posted October 13, 2008
Bridge Street Middle School focuses on student success. All students are provided the resources necessary to achive academic mastery. This is all done in a caring atmoshphere with dedicatied teachers and administrators.

Posted May 15, 2008
I as a student love going to school here. There are so many great oppurtunities at Bridge Street. We have great teachers,principles,custodian,secretarys,sports progrmas and much more.It also has the advantage of high school schudling for the eight grade.We all truely act as a team but the team name we go by is the DEVILS.

Posted December 09, 2005
I have had the opportunity to complete my student teaching at Bridge Street, and I must say that I was impressed with the personalized attention that each student received. The principal, Ms. Wiggins, was very visible and appeared to know each student personally. The quality of instruction was intense and individualized. I would be pleased to send my children to Bridge Street School.

Bridge Street Middle School 1

Posted July 06, 2005
This was the worst school I've ever attended. It's very poorly maintained and that entire school is chaos. The learning environment is just awful. They have poor music and art programs and most of the teachers don't seem to care about the kids learning. Never in my life would I go back there to remember the days of bullying, confusment and teachers not even taking notice.

Bridge Street Middle School 1

Posted May 09, 2005
The school is like a giant brick oven. The teachers are unfair and don't set very good examples. The students are extremely disrespectful of adults and other students. It is a very hard learning environment.

19 Junior Ave, Elm Grove, WV  26003
Last modified Bridge Street Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridge Street Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top