Bad
Good

East Dale Elementary is not what it used to be as far as I am concerned. When I was small the teachers cared sincerely and now, some possibly do but it is just not the same. Children get pushed through and when they need more help they do not get the care and attention needed. Disgraceful.

East Dale is out of control! It lacks leadership and academics suffer. The students are just a wveis number. A majority of the teachers need to move on to retirement. There are a couple of great teachers at the school. They're the only thing that keeps the school going. This school could be a great place again if people would step up to plate and assure a quality education for the students. The staff and administration need to get control of the situation there and reclaim this wonderful school or leave and let someone fix it!

I love it. Kids are nice and teachers are great. I'm a student by the way.

Our son started school last year and loved it. The teachers are caring professionals who take an active interest in the students. He is looking forward to going back this fall.

East Dale is a School of Excellence! They have a Principal that is really committed to the students. East Dale school has a variety of teachers that are very outgoing and do their best to teach the students what they need to know with what they have to teach with. I went to school there when I was a child and it's such a great feeling to see my child walk through East Dale's doors, and having some of the greatest teachers still there to teach him. I'm very blessed to be able to send my son to East Dale and my daughter will be attending there as well next year. GO STINGERS!!!

I think of East Dale School as a tight knit family that takes interest in every child's well-being. I'm highly impressed with the personal commitment each teacher makes to their students' education. I couldn't imagine my child attending school anywhere else where she would feel as good about herself as she does at this school. If I were grading East Dale, it would definitely pass with A+ grades!

East Dale always has been a great school. I attended this school as a child, now my children are attending also. The teachers and staff at the school think of everyone who attends or has attended as Family. For example we had two children who attend this school at seperate times lost their homes to fire, the school sent out letters with the family's clothes sizes and also took up monatery donations that they then matched to help these children and their families!

My son is in the third grade and he loves it at East Dale! it's a wonderful school and I went there when I was a child

The teachers at the school in general are great! On the contrary, not all children are able to particiapte in a 'gifted' program and need more help, I would say that there should be more help for children who need the extra attention, but the teachers do try thier best and are wonderful with helping as much as they are able to.

The teachers here are excellent. They're gifted program is absolutely the best, I certianly give this school 5 stars, I'm so glad I transfered my student here, one of my better moves, I'll tell you that.

Last modified East Dale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.