Posted December 28, 2012
Wonderful school. The teachers are caring and work hard to ensure that each student gets a good education.

Posted March 29, 2011
Love the teachers and the Title I program!! My son is learning so much. The teachers really care about the kids. They make time for the parents if they have a question or concerns.

Posted May 04, 2010
they take the time to teach the children, not 'slide' them along.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted August 20, 2008
My son will be in the 3rd grade this year, and loves coming to East Park. The Boys & Girls Club after school program is a huge plus for the school also.

Posted May 21, 2008
I am a parent of 2 students at East Park. We have had experience with another school in Marion County, but choose to go to East Park. We are very pleased with the current principal--Mrs. Hendershot seems to be very effective--she's made improvements to the school, she's nice to the students, but keeps an authoratative manner. She's exactly what they need at the junior high level, but that's another story...My children have teachers that know them well, encourage them, allow them to excel--what you would expect in a teacher. Of course, there are going to be personality conflicts now and again, and there are teachers that my older child did not respond well to, but that's true of every school. Here it seems to be the exception, rather than the rule, though.

East Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2008

East Park Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted April 16, 2006
My child is currently attending East Park. I consider it a well kept secret. There are a few problems but the principal and staff are working to correct them. I am very pleased.

Posted November 02, 2005
My children went to this school and I found it to be a wonderful learning community. The teachers are well-trained and enthusiastic about teaching. There are several nationally board certified teachers there as well as national math and science teachers. The school was a 2004-2005 Blue Ribbon school of Excellence. The halls are orderly and safe. The lunchroom is a place where children can talk quietly while eating. I think that this school is a well kept secret in Marion county. There are afterschool clubs, sports, and extracurricular activities available as well as a school yearbook and monthly newsletter and calendar.

East Park Elementary School
1025 Fairfax St, Fairmont, WV  26554
Last modified East Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top