Fairmont, WV
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted August 28, 2012
The whole entire staff is wonderful. If it wasn't for their time and dedication I wouldn't have graduated. They took the time to work with me one on one and explain, I have adhd and that was a problem at my other school(East Fairmont High School) I couldn't comprehend. They taught me how and to concentrate. I owe them my future.

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter has learned so much in this school in such a short time.The staff there is so helpful. I wish other teachers would go there and see how a school should be teaching our children. Everyone there is so nice.

Barnes Center (Alc) 0

Posted August 06, 2008
This school truely cares for the at-risk students that they educate. The principal is a wonderful man who has a true compassion and understanding for teenagers and their struggles in an ever changing world. The teachers are all very caring and very curriculum focused. This school is one of the best kept secrets of Marion County WV schools.

Posted April 24, 2008