Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted February 04, 2014
I went to this school over 20years ago & loved it. We had amazing teachers & made tons of memories. We were always named the School of Excellence!! Now my daughter is a 1st grade student there. She still has a couple of the same teachers I had which is great. She loves it there & I am very proud of how much she is learning. No matter where I would have to live in the county my children will go to Fairview Elementary & Fairview Middle even if I had to drive them every day!

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted February 12, 2009

Fairview Elementary School
School St, Fairview, WV  26570
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top