Posted April 10, 2009

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007
It's an excellent school. The staff is friendly, and they actually treat the students like people, not like kids. Their Honors Program is excellent when it comes to preparing students for the ACT. Thanks to them, I managed to get a 29 on mine. The staff treats the kids like family, and the principal will do anything for the kids. Last year, I was placed in a college class, but there was no way my family could pay for it. It seemed like I would have to drop it, but I talked to Mr. Stanley, and he arranged for the school to pay for it and my books, along with several others whose parents couldn't aford it. He's a great man, and he runs a superb school.

Tolsia High School
1 Rebel Dr, Fort Gay, WV  25514
Last modified Tolsia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tolsia High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top