Posted July 31, 2014
This school is on it's way to becoming one of the best in the county. They have some of the best teachers around and are providing a excellent education. They are providing my son a foundation to excel in his education and in life.

Brookview Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
Excellent school, my son was a transfer student from another co. last year and I was very impressed! His old school (which seemed good at the time) isn't nowhere near as good as Brookview. They send home newsletters telling you exactly what is being taught ea. wk., parent envolvement is encouraged which is awesome! The teachers I've met so far are great people. I have 2 in kindergarten now, and they love it also!

Posted August 21, 2008
My daughter just finished kindergarten there. She liked it really well and loved all of her teachers. I think it is a really good school and I believe the principal really cares about the education of the students.

Brookview Elementary School 2

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted May 31, 2008
We are highly grateful for the teachers, principal and all other staff at this school. We relocated our children during the school year from another state (over 950 students there) and have found that WV schools are a head in education than other states. We are very delighted for such caring teachers who strive to give each student the opportunity to acheive their goals and needs. Thank you for a great transition for our children and a better future. Keep up the great work. Submitted by Leslie B, a parent

Posted September 09, 2007
I think the teachers at this school are among the best the county has to offer. I feel that the education my children are getting here is top notch. Any teacher I have had here has given their home number out if we have concerns to be discussed after school, and the few times I have called them on their own time, they have been extremely helpful. The school is large, but I think that is an advantage socially. My daughter makes new friends each year. I do wish they had more access to music, art, and physical education, however. Perhaps hiring more teachers in those areas would help.

Brookview Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2007
We like the school but feel it is terribly over crowded. Would like to see the population downsized not only for learning's sake but for safety as well.

Brookview Elementary School 1

Posted July 15, 2007

Posted March 25, 2005
I love this school. My son is in 2nd grade at Brookview and I am proud to be a part of this school. The principal and staff are wonderful.

Brookview Elementary School
1 Learning Way, Foster, WV  25081
Last modified Brookview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top