Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Gerrardstown Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2015
Principle is awful and comes off disconnected. Very old, over crowded school with no room to expand. Still using trailers and school is lacking in security measures. Title one status school.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 07, 2015
Homework nearly everyday in kindergarten and first grade. Worksheets aren't standardized and interpretation of answers are sometimes questionable as to what is correct.

Gerrardstown Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I have not one thing bad to say about this school! Both my daughter and my son are attending school here and it has been nothing but a great experience. All the staff are very friendly, loving, and caring. The teacher's are very easy to get in contact with and never make me feel that my concerns or questions are unimportant. Gerrardstown Elementary look at themselves as a big family. Keep up the good work pathfinders!

Gerrardstown Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2011
I love this school! My oldest went here K-2nd and my middle is in his last year here. I am trying to stay in this school area so my youngest will be able to go here. Everyone is so nice and friendly and knows who I am as soon as they see me. They know my kids. The teachers all worked well and communicated if they had any issues with my boys. I am so glad my kids got to go to Gerrardstown!

Gerrardstown Elementary School 1

Posted October 31, 2011
Appalled...To say the VERY least! The WORST elementary school that I have ever been inside.. Extremelly disappointed that the school board has not stepped in. I will not make the same mistake with my youngest daughter - she will go to a better school!!!!

Posted April 03, 2009
2 of my 5 went and are going to this school. It has changed now since that other post. They have an intermediate school now for grades 3-5 and gerrardstown is prek-2. The techers that my children haved had and do have in both schoold are great!!! I was not born and raised here and we all love this area and the schools w/in. I am from NY so it is a big change but reminds me of what it was like growing up and the close nit towns. Gerrardstown has wonderful teachers and staff!

Posted November 20, 2004
My son attended school here a few years ago in 4th & 5th grade, I was appalled to say the least. There was a very *small town* mentality & if you weren't born & raised in this part of Berkeley County, the administration could have pretty much cared less what happend with your child.

15 Dominion Rd, Gerrardstown, WV  25420
(304) 229-1985
Last modified Gerrardstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Gerrardstown Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top