Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Principle is awful and comes off disconnected. Very old, over crowded school with no room to expand. Still using trailers and school is lacking in security measures. Title one status school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Homework nearly everyday in kindergarten and first grade. Worksheets aren't standardized and interpretation of answers are sometimes questionable as to what is correct.

I have not one thing bad to say about this school! Both my daughter and my son are attending school here and it has been nothing but a great experience. All the staff are very friendly, loving, and caring. The teacher's are very easy to get in contact with and never make me feel that my concerns or questions are unimportant. Gerrardstown Elementary look at themselves as a big family. Keep up the good work pathfinders!

I love this school! My oldest went here K-2nd and my middle is in his last year here. I am trying to stay in this school area so my youngest will be able to go here. Everyone is so nice and friendly and knows who I am as soon as they see me. They know my kids. The teachers all worked well and communicated if they had any issues with my boys. I am so glad my kids got to go to Gerrardstown!

Appalled...To say the VERY least! The WORST elementary school that I have ever been inside.. Extremelly disappointed that the school board has not stepped in. I will not make the same mistake with my youngest daughter - she will go to a better school!!!!

2 of my 5 went and are going to this school. It has changed now since that other post. They have an intermediate school now for grades 3-5 and gerrardstown is prek-2. The techers that my children haved had and do have in both schoold are great!!! I was not born and raised here and we all love this area and the schools w/in. I am from NY so it is a big change but reminds me of what it was like growing up and the close nit towns. Gerrardstown has wonderful teachers and staff!

Last modified Gerrardstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2