Posted August 12, 2012
I go to this school, and have been going here sience kindergarden. I wouldn't go to any other school. I love all the teachers and the principal. They make sure that you are learningwell, and if not they will help you. This will sadly be my last year here, and I will miss it.

Posted February 07, 2011
I think that this school is great. I have two children at Glen Fork school and they both love it. The staff are friendly and helpful and will work with you and your child to the best of their ability. The principal is also great. She is very kind and understanding and truly has each individual child's best interest at heart. I also like the smaller school environment. I think their is multiple benefits to having a smaller school with more one on one teaching. I also think it makes the whole school environment a good place to be. Everybody looks out for everybody else. Love the school and would'nt want my kids to be anywhere else.

Posted September 07, 2007
I think that this school has high academics. They are very involved with learning, parents, and enjoyment for the students. I know my children has a great time at Glen Fork. I have sent them since kindergarten a 6th grader and a 3rd grader. They always are concerned about safety for the children. Another thing that my children has PE everyday. They keep the kids fit and they have a great basketball team this year!

Posted March 28, 2007
Glen Fork should be commended on its strong leadership and staff. The principal strives to treat everyone including parents, children, and teachers with the utmost respect. She treats everyone fairly but more importantly always listens to both sides before coming to a decision. Parents are always welcome at this school and encouraged to actively participate in their child's education. Glen Fork's academic program meets and exceeds expectations set forth by State requirements. The principal always has the child's best interest at heart. Safety and well being of the children are always her top priority whether the children are at school or on a class trip. Any child in this area would be fortunate to attend this school. Education is the responsibility of the parents and the school system working together as a unit.

Glen Fork Elementary & Middle School 1

Posted October 10, 2006
There needs to be more focus on the students and what problems they are having. The school puts alot of presure on the students to achieve higher standerds they are having a hard time learning. They give rewards to the students who can achieve. And no reward for those who have tried hard. Some students learn faster the ones that cannot are exempt from extra activities. Parents aren't allowed on the bus for school trips, And students aren't allowed cellphones or cd players.

Glen Fork Elementary & Middle School 4

Posted September 07, 2006
I firmly believe in the teachers and the principle in this school. There are several who go above and beyond their requirements at the school to be involved with each and every one of their students. I think their sports programs are excellent for leadership and activity, however I feel their is not enough emphasis on maintaining the players' grades during the seasons. (By both parents and teachers) I don't think there will ever be enough parent involvement in any school, but Glen Fork tries to incorporate as much as they can with programs and volunteer time. I think that the safety is a high priority of the school due to location and is truely enforced properly. I do however feel like the school curriculum is always set at average and the students aren't encouraged enough to achieve higher standards than average. I would like to see higher standards imposed.

Glen Fork Elementary & Middle School
111 Schoolhouse Rd, Glen Fork, WV  25845
Last modified Glen Fork Elementary & Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Fork Elementary & Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top