Bad
Good

I went to school at Anna Jarvis and now my sons go to school there. They love the teachers and really enjoy everything this school has to offer.

Did you know that this school was named after the women who created mother's day. So i think that the history behind grafton and this school and the other schools except tcms is what makes it so great.

I think that others should know that Anna Jarvis Elementry is a great school. We are a small community so do not let the rating of this site fool you. 4/10 rating? I don't understand how that number was acheived but I do know that our school is a great place for students to learn. I went there, my husband, 4 children and just about everyone I know has attened school here. They have wonderful teachers that have only gotten better each year.

I have been very pleased with my childs learning. She is in kindergarden learning new things all the time. She is reading now and writting as well as learning math. We are happy with the teachers wanting our children to learn.

we have been with aj for 3 years now and we think it is great thank you aj

Anna Jarvis has very good safty rules for our children and they also has lots of teachers who want our children to learn and they have nice PTO meetings to let us know everything that is going on and if you call for a question they do there best to find the answer.

Great school ---wonderful staff that works hard for all students-- focus on academics and putting the child first.

Last modified Anna Jarvis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.