Posted December 18, 2013
Did you know that this school was named after the women who created mother's day. So i think that the history behind grafton and this school and the other schools except tcms is what makes it so great.

Posted August 13, 2013
I think that others should know that Anna Jarvis Elementry is a great school. We are a small community so do not let the rating of this site fool you. 4/10 rating? I don't understand how that number was acheived but I do know that our school is a great place for students to learn. I went there, my husband, 4 children and just about everyone I know has attened school here. They have wonderful teachers that have only gotten better each year.

Posted December 10, 2010
I have been very pleased with my childs learning. She is in kindergarden learning new things all the time. She is reading now and writting as well as learning math. We are happy with the teachers wanting our children to learn.

Posted October 02, 2009
we have been with aj for 3 years now and we think it is great thank you aj

Anna Jarvis Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Anna Jarvis has very good safty rules for our children and they also has lots of teachers who want our children to learn and they have nice PTO meetings to let us know everything that is going on and if you call for a question they do there best to find the answer.

Anna Jarvis Elementary School 0

Posted April 05, 2008
Great school ---wonderful staff that works hard for all students-- focus on academics and putting the child first.

Anna Jarvis Elementary School
650 North Pk St, Grafton, WV  26354
Last modified Anna Jarvis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anna Jarvis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.