Harman, WV

Posted March 23, 2015
My family went to Harman School at the year of 2012/14 my parents were special ed teacher there. My brother, sister, and I were students there. I learned lots of wonderful and great things from the teachers and the students. The school is just not a school it's like a huge home for a huge family. The whole community is like a family. I have moved overseas but I will always remember Harman and I have a special place in my heart for Harman. I miss that school really much. From, Used to go to that school student

Posted March 23, 2015

Posted October 02, 2007
We have a great school, with great teachers. We are also lucky enough to have several local teachers, who were once Harman School graduates themselves.

Harman Elementary/High School 1

Posted October 01, 2007
I graduated from HHS, and I agree that the teaching staff is (or at least was) top-notch. However, the benefits provided by the one-on-one attention from the staff is negated by the severely limited curriculum and and student activities. Graduates wishing to join the larger global community face a steep learning curve.

Harman Elementary/High School 2

Posted April 01, 2006
As a graduate from this school I can say that the teaching staff was top notch. I would like to say that the administration was less than to be desired. All in all my experience there was memorable to say the least.

Posted July 07, 2005
As a graduate from Harman High School, I feel that it is just as good as any other school. In some ways, it is even better. Harman is a very small school but they are moving up in the ranks. Teachers have more one on one time with students and the school is only getting better.

Posted January 25, 2005
For such a small school, I think that Harman School has excellent academic programs. I am especially fond of the gear up program, and I like the idea of schools being able to travel as groups. The availability of music, arts, sports, and other extracurricular activities does come in a small group, but it is an extremely great amount of a school of about 250 students to have. I think that this school is the best school ever, and I definitley want my kids to attend it!

Harman Elementary/High School
Route 33 East, Harman, WV  26270
Last modified Harman Elementary/High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harman Elementary/High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top