Hinton, WV

Hinton Area Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2004
As a former student at Hinton Area Elementary from K-6 grades and now as a parent, I can't say enough about what a GREAT school HAE really was and is. My daughter attended HAE from K-3rd grade and loved it, then we moved out of state. She now attends Va schools along with our son and our other 2 lil girls soon will start. Words just can't describe this WONDERFUL school - EXCELLENT teachers, staff, faculty, etc. HAE made learning fun. Virginia schools can't even start to compare - they are far below the bottom of the list in my opinion. Nowhere near the education quality received at HAE. I'd love to see my children go to HAE, middle, & high school, I'd even drive them 2 1/2 hours everyday if it was allowed from state to state. HAE students, you don't know how lucky you are! BEST OF THE BEST!

Hinton Area Elementary School
121 Park Ave, Hinton, WV  25951
Last modified Hinton Area Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hinton Area Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top