Posted February 05, 2014
my name is henry bailey (no relation) was my 4th grade teacher and mis bailey was the best teacher ever she helped me out a lot and kept encourageing me if it was not for her i would have not tryed so hard. i am so glad my son starts there next year and she is the prinsipal i onley she could be his teacher LOVE YOU MIS BAILEY

Spring Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
I love Springhill because both my children and now their children are attending. There is so much support from parents and teachers, that the kids love attending.

Posted May 25, 2008
The Principal, Mrs. Bailey, is wonderful and the teachers are outstanding. My daughter has been there from Kindergarten through the 3rd grade and she has loved every teacher she has had. They truly care about the students and I couldn't be happier with the school.

Posted April 24, 2007
Spring hill has had a lingering 'poor' reputation in the school which is simply untrue. I did a lot of research before I pulled my daughter out of a private institution and put her in Springhill and it is by far one of the best local elementary schools. When you look at test scores you must take into account how many students there are that attend that school as compared to the others. The principal, Pamela Bailey, is adored by the children even though she runs a very tight ship. They are ever cautious about the safety of the children and discipline. I believe Mrs. Bailey knows each of the children by name. The even have a TAG program for children who excel. Please investigate for yourself when you are looking at local schools, you may find that the people who actually have students there love the school!

Posted April 14, 2007
my son has went here from k-5 and it is a excellent school. parent involvement is highly encorged. my son is special needs and it is meet to the fullest. the teachers are caring and very helpful. I am so clad he went there

Spring Hill Elementary School
1901 Hall Ave, Huntington, WV  25701
Last modified Spring Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top