Bad
Good

I am a gifted child that attended this school for a while, and I could not stand it. The curriculum is extremely poor, and they were teaching things I learned in the fourth grade at a past school! The other kids were also very rude, I do not use profanity, but I was pretty much the only kid that didn't. If you have any standards or values, don't send your child here! I have been to tons of schools and Vinson is by far the worst I have ever attended. There is only one good staff member, and that is the councilor, he is the only person at Vinson that is kind to students. If you have a gifted child, please send them somewhere else, Vinson has no programs suitable for them, I made wayyyyy over a hundred in every class because nothing was challenging. I hope my review influences you to never allow your child to step foot in this school...ever!

I love Vinson and wish i could go back back im the child not the parent i cant make that desicision

I am so impressed with all the work that was put into the school last year. The principal is good to work with and I was impressed with the teachers. My child was a part of the band program (over 100 students involved) and I must say it is better than most high school bands!

After the teachers, parents, and students went in an and redid basicly the whole school it is soo much more comfortabke and clean. Before i hated even coming to school but now that they're taking more contorll over the school i love it there

Vinson Middle is a very nice school. I think my children love it there. I rate this school excellent.

Last modified Vinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.