Huntington, WV

Posted February 10, 2015
I love Vinson and wish i could go back back im the child not the parent i cant make that desicision

Posted August 12, 2009
I am so impressed with all the work that was put into the school last year. The principal is good to work with and I was impressed with the teachers. My child was a part of the band program (over 100 students involved) and I must say it is better than most high school bands!

Vinson Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2008
After the teachers, parents, and students went in an and redid basicly the whole school it is soo much more comfortabke and clean. Before i hated even coming to school but now that they're taking more contorll over the school i love it there

Posted November 30, 2007
Vinson Middle is a very nice school. I think my children love it there. I rate this school excellent.

Posted September 18, 2006
Vinson MS has a first rate arts program. In a school of 270 students over 100 are involved in the choir program and 80 are involved in the band program. Test scores are excellent, and getting better every year. I wish that parents would get even more involved than they already are. The school reactivated their chapter of the National Junior Honor Society last fall and inducted their first class in early June!

Vinson Middle School 3

Posted November 19, 2005
This School Is A Great School To Send Your Children To...Only Teachers Can Sometimes be a little bossy here,that is sometimes what the kids need!...The Principal and Guidence Councilor is Great!They Are A Great Help To this school!We Also Have After School Tutoring for kids who are having trouble,and we have raze it is a club with kids who are against drugs.There are very few fight at this school,but when the children do get into fights they are greatly punished for it.If your child like choir Vinson has one of the best choirs around,and they will have so much fun in it!I'd storngly Suggest you send your child to this school!

Vinson Middle School
3851 Piedmont Rd, Huntington, WV  25704
Last modified Vinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vinson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top