Posted September 19, 2012
I taught at Hite-Saunders from 1967 to 1969 and it is the highlight of my teaching career which ended in in 2007 on retirement in Mahopac, NY. I had wonderful children, outstanding fellow teachers and most important for the children --parents. I do miss Hite-Saunders.

Posted October 25, 2011
We have attended several schools in AZ, VA and WV in recent years. But of all the places we feel that Hite-Saunders Elementary is by far the best! This school embodies everything that we ever wanted for our children...small class sizes with approx 15-1 student-teacher ratio, experienced and nurturing staff, strong focus on education, a physical education instructor who made fitness fun, and a cafeteria staff that actually cooked delicious and nutritious meals for the kids! We have since moved from the area, but Hite-Saunders ranks the highest in our list.

Posted July 16, 2011
I love this school. The teachers are wonderful! The principal, Mrs. Horne is the BEST. She cares so much about these children. Outside of city limits, the children that attend are very respectful, you never hear of violence, drugs, or language problems. My daughter has learned so much, she is at the top of her class. Hite-Saunders is amazing! Btw, join the PTO, we help make this school rock!

Posted May 21, 2010
I can't say enough about this school! The staff is wonderful! My child has excelled while attending there! Many of the classes are small and the children are able to get one-on-one attention! The principal is great and really cares about the students. I am so happy my child goes there!

Hite Saunders Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
This school is right outside city limits, but the students have morales and are raised to respect the staff and faculty. It's the tops!

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted December 15, 2006

Hite Saunders Elementary School
3708 Green Valley Rd, Huntington, WV  25701
Last modified Hite Saunders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hite Saunders Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top