Huntington, WV

Posted March 22, 2013
I would never send my kid anywhere else! I love the teachers and staff. We drive from Ohio just to attend Covenant. The spiritual and academic growth is amazing

Covenant School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
My oldest child was in K here. When I'd walk the hall in the mornings, I often saw the Principal on his knees praying! My son thrived here. I wish we still lived in WV just so my children could be trained here!

Posted June 17, 2009
Loving, caring, best school experience ever

Posted July 18, 2008

Covenant School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
This school is amazing! I am so blessed to have this wonderful opportunity. I am so thankful!

Posted March 21, 2004
The dedication from administration and teachers is unwavering. My child is challenged and encouraged in her learning. Not only is she learning reading, writing and arithmitic, she is also being taught how to learn, express, deduce. Covenant School is focused on children receiving a classic and Christ-centered education, to be well rounded individuals learning to be productive, responsible children and adults. The alliance between parents and teachers provides a stable and positive foundation. If it takes a village to raise a child, then Covenant School is the center of that village. My daughter loves school - what a powerful affirmation.

Covenant School