School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you for your feedback. Grace Christian School is regionally accredited and provides an excellent educational opportunity to each and every student. Grace Christian School embraces families from every ethnic background and counts it a privilege to partner with parents in the education of their children. We provide a challenging instructional program for students from Preschool through 12th grade, in a structured and loving Christian environment. Our commitment to Christian education is as strong today as it was in 1978.
December 12, 2013

Posted November 21, 2014
Great communication between everyone there and the parents. They provide a strong Christian background with strong morals that we build on at home.

Posted October 08, 2014
Everyone at Grace Christian is focused on what is best for the children. Everyone looks out for one another, is loving, and caring. We are very happy with the education my daughter is receiving there.

Posted August 27, 2014
Grace Christian is an excellent school. We love that the curriculum includes not only traditional studies, but also builds a foundation of her faith.

Posted February 07, 2014
The teachers at Grace Christian School are absolutely wonderful. They truly care about the children and work with the parents to help children instill Christian values and provide and excellent education.

Posted December 12, 2013
Grace Christian is a wonderful school where my daughter is challenged in a positive way to strive for excellence. She is taught The Word of God and given the opportunity to excel in her strong areas, as well as strengthen her weaker areas.

Posted October 19, 2013
We have two children at gcs. What a blessing this ministry has been to our lives. They have a dedicated faculty. Not a perfect faculty, but one that is dedicated, one that loves the Lord, and one that loves children. The teachers here are underpaid especially compared to public school standards. Both of our children have enjoyed their learning experience at Grace. They differ in their learning styles and abilities, but both have benefited from being enrolled at gcs. I would strongly recommend this school for people that are looking for a quality Christian education. The only thing that would make this school better would be if it was free....but remember...you get what you pay for. In other words...it is worth every penny!

Grace Christian School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
I am very disappointed with Grace Christian. I would not send my child there if they are of any other race then Caucasian. One of the teachers told my child that he couldn't do the school work and it was to hard for him. A teacher should never say that to a student. Took him somewhere else and they said he is advanced. A christian school that doesn't practice what they preach. I was warned and should have listened. I thought they would be the best and was very disappointed.

Posted June 10, 2013
I have had nothing but a great experience with Grace Christian School. The staff and the teachers are all very devoted. They go above and beyond to help each child succeed. It's great to see them provide excellent guidance starting at a young age.

Posted November 13, 2012
The teachers are excellent. They have open communication with me and will meet with me if I have any questions about anything. My kids have improved so much and are learning a lot. It's a great school that has the right amount of structure to make the kids successful.

Posted April 12, 2012
I am very satisfied with Grace Christian School. I really like the progress reports my children receive on a weekly basis. The staff is very attentive and I never have a problem getting a hold of anyone. The education is great and I really feel comfortable knowing my children are in goods hands.

Grace Christian School
1111 Adams Avenue, Huntington, WV  25704
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top