Hurricane, WV

Lakeside Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2010
My children are grown now, but they attended Lakeside Elementary as children. My children loved Lakeside and all of it's teachers. I enjoyed attending the school parties and fun days with my children. I would love to see Lakeside win $20,000.00. I could not think of any school who deserves such a prize.

Lakeside Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2009
My children went to Lakeside and now my granddaughter goes there. The teachers really seem to care about the children. I feel that they good a really good job teaching the children what they need to learn.

Lakeside Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2007

Lakeside Elementary School
2550 Usroute 60, Hurricane, WV  25526
Last modified Lakeside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top