Bad
Good

The principal really sets the tone for this school. She knows details about each student and is always interacting with them in the hallways and regularly visits the classrooms. The Title One teachers are a great asset to this school because they are very personable and they are involved with ALL students. All of the teachers from what I can tell show genuine interest in teaching the students and are informed of challenges at home. We wish the students could be outside more but school district policy won't allow outdoor activity when temperatures drop below a certain degree (which is from Nov-April). The only negative thing I have to say about our experience is the amount of screen time the students receive. They are using computers which is great, but they also watch movies during free times which seems to occur weekly.

My children are grown now, but they attended Lakeside Elementary as children. My children loved Lakeside and all of it's teachers. I enjoyed attending the school parties and fun days with my children. I would love to see Lakeside win $20,000.00. I could not think of any school who deserves such a prize.

My children went to Lakeside and now my granddaughter goes there. The teachers really seem to care about the children. I feel that they good a really good job teaching the children what they need to learn.

Last modified Lakeside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.