West Teays Elementary School 5

Posted July 24, 2008
this is a wonderful school. my son and daughter both went to this school. the teachers were great and the extra programs were also wonderful.

West Teays Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2007

West Teays Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2005
- a former student
This school is a very well educated and practically perfect. I went there for my fifth grade year only, and all of the teachers were kind and helpful. They have a great music program and a great physical fitness program. I now play sports and am in chorus. This school has a lot to offer and increased my grades by 2.897%. I am now in the 8th grade with a perfect 4.0 GPA and am in 2 advanced classes. West Teays elementary school is where knowledge is gained rapidly.

West Teays Elementary School
3676 Teays Valley Rd, Hurricane, WV  25526
Last modified West Teays Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Teays Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top