Jane Lew, WV

Posted October 04, 2006
I would have to say this is one of the best schools in the county for Elementary Education!! I went there as a kid and now my kids go too. Wouldn't have it any other way!!

Posted February 19, 2005
Great School! I attended when I was a child now my boys both attend there! Great parent involvement too! Could not ask for a better school!

Posted October 31, 2004
All 3 of my children have went here. My oldest wishes he could stay until he graduates. This school is one of the best! Everyone knows everyone! Very close knit school!

Jane Lew Elementary School
6536 Main Ave, Jane Lew, WV  26378
Last modified Jane Lew Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jane Lew Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top