North Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
My experience with this school is positive. I have a special needs child and he loves going to school everyday. He is in a mainstream classroom, that is not overcrowded, and learning more than I could expect at his grade. The communication between myself and his teachers are great. I never feel like a burden if I have questions or want to volunteer time. The staff has welcomed my whole family, I have 2 children not school age yet, when I enter the building. I couldn't be happier. I do believe if you want a good relationship with your child's school, you need to be active in some way with their education. The technology is growing there, smartboards, ipads, computer lab, etc......

North Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2010
For my straight A student who loved school, our one year at this school was a very bad experience. Problems with the principal, teacher (who told the class she did not like children!), and administration. Youngest son's kindergarden teacher was very good, but not good enough to make up for the bad experience. Transferred out to another school and whole family LOVES the new school!

North Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2007
- a administrator
Not just one student, but many students have succeeded under the instruction of Mrs. Washington. The wholistic approach to her lesson has resulted in academic, social, and personal achievements of her students. She involves the parents in the success of the students. Mrs. Washington has a clear philosophy of it takes a village! Thank you Mrs. Washington for all of your hardwork and dedication, and sharing your skills and talents unselfishly for our students' successes.

North Jefferson Elementary School
6996 Charles Town Rd, Kearneysville, WV  25430
Last modified North Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top