Posted October 30, 2013
School is the best my kids have ever attended. They love this school. No kind of bullying is tolerated.

Buffalo Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2008
My son has attended this school for two years and during that time I have been actively involved in the school as a volunteer. The school recently was awarded the school of excellence and it is my opinion that it was well deserved.

Posted November 28, 2007
I'm very pleased with this school. My kids have all had a wonderful experience here, and were challenged to excel academically. I would highly recommend it!

Buffalo Elementary School 0

Posted September 02, 2007
I am very disappointed in this school. Several of the teachers are unprofessional and while the principal is very nice she doesn't have very good management skills. There isn't enough help with office and security measures. Academics good still use improvement. Children need more positive encouragement from teachers.

Posted June 02, 2005
The quality of academic programs is good now and it seems to be improving. All types of extra curricular activities are provided by or in connection with the school. Parent involvement is outstanding. The parents are encouraged to help with everything in this school.

Posted September 13, 2004
Great school w/low teacher/student ratio. I love the teachers and programs offered.

Buffalo Elementary School
331 Buffalo Creek Rd, Kenova, WV  25530
Last modified Buffalo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top