Posted December 03, 2011
At first glance I wasn't sure what to think of this school. My little boy has been in pre-k now for two years. I think this has proven an extraordinary school. The teachers are top notch, and with it, esp; (Ms. Brendi pre-k). The principal is very involved and caring. My son is profoundly autistic & its truly the highlight of his day 'getting to go to school'. He gets very excited to go. They have bent over backwards to motivate and accommodate my son. My husband and I are pleased that my son has had such a good experience.

Posted November 17, 2008
We have been at Kenova Elementary for three years and have been very impressed. The principal, staff, and teachers have been wonderful. Both academics and extra-curricular activities are emphasized and strongly supported.

Kenova Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2007
I have been a bit dissapointed in Kenova Elementary School myself, for a school that has 1 teacher for every 14 students you would think that they would know a little more about what is going on and they should be able to give the kids a lot of one on one attention.

Posted August 18, 2005
So far three of four children have gone to Kenova Elementary. The principle, teachers, and staff try their best not to hold one student above the others. They also seem to find different ways to get the kids to read more and to interact within the classrooms. You can really tell the the entire staff really cares about everyone and makes them feel special in all that they do.

Posted March 16, 2005
- a former student

Kenova Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2004

Kenova Elementary School
1400 Poplar St, Kenova, WV  25530
Last modified Kenova Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenova Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top