Buffalo Middle School 1

Posted August 23, 2014
The principle is unprofessional and the counselor is very rude all the time. They have a big problem with bullying and the teachers and staff do nothing to prevent it. The faculty plays favorites big time. The bus drivers all seem to hate kids. Overall there is nothing good to say about this school.

Posted November 20, 2009
big,clean,good assistance and teacher wise helpful!

Posted April 03, 2008
I'm in 7th grade at BMS in my opinion it is a great school. The teachers are very helpful and our principal is the BEST. What I've learned so far at BMS is going to help me through later years. The only thing I wish we had is a keyboarding class like my brother had here. I'm a slow typer! :) But over all it is a great school. I have a 4.00 GPA and got exellent scores on the WESTTEST.

Buffalo Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2006
I think this school is one of the best to attend. I am currently a student there and I do not want to leave. The teachers there are knowledgeable and can teach any student. I love this school and once you come, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Posted December 08, 2005
- a former student
I hope I am supposed to do this. I attended Buffalo Middle School from grades six to eight. I am now in ninth grade. I am doing very well in high school because I had great preperation at Buffalo. The Teachers were great and helped me with every problem I had. They were friendly and most the staff became friends of mine. The staff helped me through many problems in school and home life. The teachers are excellent and devoted. It was hard for me to learn a few things, but they stayed with me. We worked it out together. The staff does not choose favorites and they are all down-to-earth people. The discipline is firm and administrators are respected. Oppertunities are offered in abundance. Eighth graders go through a cluster course in order to recognize their abilities and talents.This school has class! I loved it! ~*Carrie Starkey

Posted November 21, 2005
I am in 8th grade at Buffalo. It's a wonderful school. I would not pick a better school to go. The teachers are great and help with every problem. Ashlee

Posted July 19, 2005
I attend Buffalo Middle School.No school could have better teachers that help with everey problem a student may have,academic programs,and the parents that help with any school project. Chelsea

Buffalo Middle School 3

Posted April 02, 2005
I attend Buffalo Middle School and I think it's a wonderful school to got to!

Buffalo Middle School
298 Buffalo Creek Rd, Kenova, WV  25530
Last modified Buffalo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top