Left Hand, WV

Geary Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2013
This school is AWEFUL! We recently moved out of state and my daughter is nearly a year behind the students where we moved to yet she had straight A's at Geary. They are using 10 year old text books and the teachng staff is lackluster. The principal is often M.I.A. so it is as if the staff can do whatever they want. Gym class was the biggest joke-no physical fitness testing just a bunch of kids sitting around doing whatever they want. It pained me to see how pitiful the PTO was as well...no parent involvement what-so-ever.

Posted October 27, 2009
I just enrolled my child here from Kanawha County and I am soo impressed with all the staff, the all work really hard. They have been very welcoming and made my childs transition a great experience.

Posted February 25, 2009

Geary Elementary School 0

Posted December 30, 2008
I'm a proud parent of this school! My child is left-handed and feels very welcome, comfortable even, in this environment of like peoples. Very Alarmed that I am so happy... Loves it, me

Posted May 07, 2008
I am impressed with the Title 1 Staff and gald to have a new principal. This is a great school located in WV.

Posted September 10, 2007

Geary Elementary School
9538 Clay Rd, Left Hand, WV  25251
Last modified Geary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top