Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 17, 2016
I want to Thank Mr. Neal for his 33 years of teaching and leadership he has truly made a difference.

Posted May 17, 2016
I would like to complement the teachers of grades pre-k to 5 they are are awesome and very caring!

Geary Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2013
This school is AWEFUL! We recently moved out of state and my daughter is nearly a year behind the students where we moved to yet she had straight A's at Geary. They are using 10 year old text books and the teachng staff is lackluster. The principal is often M.I.A. so it is as if the staff can do whatever they want. Gym class was the biggest joke-no physical fitness testing just a bunch of kids sitting around doing whatever they want. It pained me to see how pitiful the PTO was as well...no parent involvement what-so-ever.

Posted October 27, 2009
I just enrolled my child here from Kanawha County and I am soo impressed with all the staff, the all work really hard. They have been very welcoming and made my childs transition a great experience.

Posted December 30, 2008
I'm a proud parent of this school! My child is left-handed and feels very welcome, comfortable even, in this environment of like peoples. Very Alarmed that I am so happy... Loves it, me

Posted May 07, 2008
I am impressed with the Title 1 Staff and gald to have a new principal. This is a great school located in WV.

9538 Clay Rd, Left Hand, WV  25251
Last modified Geary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.