Logan, WV

Logan Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
I am very pleased with Logan Grade this is my childs second year and I love her new teacher so far.

Logan Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2004
The teachers at Logan Grade are wonderful with the studends. My son is benefiting greatly with the special reading program he is in. Mrs Bumgarner has really brought him a long way. There are however, more than 14 students per classroom our class alone has 24. The school is slightly overcrowed which takes away valuable one on one time our children need. I know this is a problem that is not easily fixed because every child deserves a right to attend the school he or she wants to attend. However more teachers aides would help out this problem considerably. And I mean a teachers aide in every class not just a select few.

Logan Elementary School
12 Midelburg Island, Logan, WV  25601
Last modified Logan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Logan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top