Mabscott, WV

Mabscott Elementary School 0

Posted August 03, 2008
My son is a third generation student here and loves it. The teachers and all staff need to be commended for a job well done.

Posted March 11, 2005
I have a child that has special needs and attends Mabscott Elementary. I have found that Mrs. Clay is very good in her perfession. When I lived in NC, I was told that my child would not read past a 1st grade level and if he did, it would be a slow progress. Since he has been at Mabscott, in the special education classes, he has grown so much. He is reading at his level and continues to progress. I think that any parent trying to find a school would be very pleased. I am very satisfied! I have another child going next year and hope the same outcome for his needs as well. Great Job Mabscott! Keep up the great work. L.Smith

Posted September 12, 2004
We had three girls to attend this great school! The teachers were great principals have done an excellent job through the years.Now we have grandchildren going to the same school and are as pleased as we were when our children attended. Some of the same careing teachers plus new ones who are just as great are there for our children, and this means alot. Mr. spenser was a wonderful principal and took time for our kids know it's time for a new start with a new principil. so let's all look forward to a good stsrt and all work together as parents ,teachers and principal.

Posted September 09, 2003

Mabscott Elementary School
Dogwood Ln, Mabscott, WV  25871
Last modified Mabscott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabscott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top