Bad
Good

This school is AWFUL! One of the worst I have ever seen. My daughter is bringing home 100's on homework, classwork and quizzes where she clearly misspelled words and her teacher did not mark them as incorrect. And I completely disagree with giving letter grades for elective classes they attend once per week. My daughter is getting letter grades for PE, art, music and health. What's that about? It's about the school trying to boost their overall student GPA to make sure they can still get funding because their standardized test scores are so bad. The teachers are awful, the administration is awful, and as one parent already stated, the Board of Education knows how bad it is and will allow you to transfer your child to another school without penalty if you choose to do so.

Their WestTest scores are so bad that the Board of Education allowed kids living within the school district to openly transfer to other schools. .

I have been dealing with the Eagle school for 6 years now and we the many other schools that our children have been to THIS SCHOOL IS ONE OF THE BEST. Have we butted heads we some staff certainly we have however the quality of education is GREAT and as for good behavior not being recoginized YES IT IS, maybe average behavior isnt recognized but good and outstanding behavior is. I dont mind giving my name. My name is Tina Infinger and I am the mother of 8 children and the youngest 4 have gone through or are going through the Eagle school with one left to attend. I am thrilled with the education that my children have received from this school

Horrible school. As previously stated, good behavior is not recognized. Teachers are harsh and lazy (at least the ones we dealt with). New principal is narrow-minded, curt, and extremely unhelpful. We're putting our kids in private school next year.

Eagle School has consistently out ranked and out scored all other schools in the state. Eagle has the highest percentage of parent involvement in the state. Eagle has been recognized nationally receiving The Panasonic National School of Change award-only given to six schools in the entire nation. I moved to the Eagle district to make certain my children got the best education possible.

I really like this school. My kid had the same special ed teacher for two years, Ms. Tucker. She really took the time and pushed my child to do better than he had ever performed in his life. She gave him a great start. I hope his middle school teachers will come into the classroom with as much energy and compassion as Ms. Tucker. On the state test my son actually outscored his cousin, in the same grade and his cousin isn't special ed. Ms. Tucker finds a way to make the kids learn. The rest of the teachers are great too. They treat all children with respect and they command respect too. If you can't respect what teachers do everyday-then you just don't get it. I hope that the school keeps winning awards. they deserve the recognition.

Unfriendly teachers, som are harsh and difficult. There is no recognition of student's positive behavior. Cannot wait until we no longer have to deal with this school

I rate my daughter's school a need improvement. Although she had a great teacher last year, my neice who is having signs of a learning disability is not being considered a priority to find out whether she has a learning disability or not. It is proven the earlier a learning problem is detected the earlier the child can progress in there own unique way,

Last modified Eagle School Intermediate is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.