Posted December 14, 2012
My oldest son attended this school the first year it opened. since we have had 4 more kids come through its halls. Spring Mills Middle is one of the best schools in the area! The teachers are very helpful, especially when they know they will get parental involvement and support. The administration staff is great as well. always an open door for discussions or concerns. The only complaint my kids have is lunch food. I have seen photos of what they get & it looks nasty! Plus they always come home extremely hungry. However that is a school district problem, not isolated to SMMS, because my high schoolers complain of the same thing.

Posted March 20, 2011
I recently moved away from this school to a Texas school and there is no comparison Spring Mills was utterly incredible they had great staff and even better students! I miss that place already and can't wait to visit. To other post below mine lol if you here about Alex it's me!

Spring Mills Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2010
Okay, it's the summer, and I just moved here. I will be attending 8th grade this year, and I am getting frantic, worried, and anxious about starting new because I am very shy, but after I read the different reviews it really gave me peace of mind and I believe I will be just fine here.

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
It is a great school with wonderful students, great teachers, excellent support staff, and devoted administrators,

Posted September 16, 2009
At Spring Mills, the students and staff work together to build a truly positive atmosphere.

Posted September 16, 2009
The students are staff are excellent and they are always working to improve teaching strategies and improve learning.

Posted January 14, 2009
My son is in honors classes at Spring Mills. I think the school is o.k. He does not like it. I do like being able to keep up on his work through the teachers' postings on Edline. It is the only communication I receive from the school.

Spring Mills Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2008
SMMS is an okay school. Some of the teachers are nice but others pick the students they like. The school condition is great but there are always students who are imature. I think they have the best lunch staff in the county. They are really nice. So are the janitors.

Posted February 01, 2008
I go to school here and it has the best gym of all the schools in Berkeley County. The teachers are very kind and do watch out for the students. I am in the honors program and feel very challenged. Also, I'm in the advanced math program. It is a class that can be a high school credit Depending on the grade level of math.

Spring Mills Middle School
255 Campus Dr, Martinsburg, WV  25401
Last modified Spring Mills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Mills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top