Martinsburg North Middle School 4

Posted December 26, 2012
My grandson is allston and mom is April my Name is Raymond Nichols i hope he is doing well his grandmom like him to do very well he calles me papa

Posted April 20, 2012
i have 3 kids in this school and love the progess they have made. I think Mr. Boswell and Ms. Eydler do an excellent job. The level of education is better than my expectation. I have 2 older kids that went to South and i heard terrible things about North however in the end North has turned out to be a wonderful school with great teachers and WONDERFUL office staff..Keep up the GREAT WORK..

Posted March 20, 2010
It's the best school there is. We may not be A students, but we are still going strong like family, no matter your size or ethenticy

Martinsburg North Middle School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
I think Martinsburg North middle is a great school my daughter went there and she loved it. The parents need to be more involved with their child at this grade level

Posted April 27, 2009
This is my first year at north. At the beginning of the year i was struggling a little bit. But after a few weeks i was moved to math and science honors classes. And after another week i was moved to all honors classes with straight a's on my report card the whole year. The teachers are very easy to communicate with and are very understanding. Still the teachers give you plenty of challenge. I am grateful to go to this school

Posted April 25, 2009

Martinsburg North Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2006

Martinsburg North Middle School
250 East Rd, Martinsburg, WV  25401
Last modified Martinsburg North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martinsburg North Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top