Martinsburg, WV

Posted December 26, 2012
My grandson is allston and mom is April my Name is Raymond Nichols i hope he is doing well his grandmom like him to do very well he calles me papa

Posted April 20, 2012
i have 3 kids in this school and love the progess they have made. I think Mr. Boswell and Ms. Eydler do an excellent job. The level of education is better than my expectation. I have 2 older kids that went to South and i heard terrible things about North however in the end North has turned out to be a wonderful school with great teachers and WONDERFUL office staff..Keep up the GREAT WORK..

Posted March 20, 2010
It's the best school there is. We may not be A students, but we are still going strong like family, no matter your size or ethenticy

Posted September 14, 2009
I think Martinsburg North middle is a great school my daughter went there and she loved it. The parents need to be more involved with their child at this grade level

Posted April 27, 2009
This is my first year at north. At the beginning of the year i was struggling a little bit. But after a few weeks i was moved to math and science honors classes. And after another week i was moved to all honors classes with straight a's on my report card the whole year. The teachers are very easy to communicate with and are very understanding. Still the teachers give you plenty of challenge. I am grateful to go to this school

Posted January 17, 2005
This is my daughter's first year at North, after transferring from another school in the district. As a conscience parent, I was thrilled but a little surprised to see me daughter's grades rising. I did a little investigative work and discovered that her courses were more challenging than before, but the support she was receiving was remarkable. I even allowed her to join an extra-curricular activity, and she is thriving in it. Once, when I couldn't pick my daughter up (due to a family emergency,) her advisor stayed with her until 4 o'clock-when I was able to get her. This new staff is excellent in every way. I'm proud to say my daughter attends North!

Posted November 01, 2004
I'm a new teacher this year at North, and I don't think that I could have picked a better school to start my career at. The more experienced teachers are extremely helpful, and the new teachers are so excited and full of life. North is a good place to be and I am proud to spend my first years with the wonderful students and faculty that make North so great!

Posted September 25, 2003
Martinsburg North is a older facility with an excellent faculty. Despite the odds, this school produces Golden Horseshoe winners, writing contest winners, science and social studies fair winners and last year it was named a West Virginia School of Excellence!

Martinsburg North Middle School 2

Posted June 16, 2003
My son currently attends the Special Ed Program at North. This is the reason I will be homeschooling my regular ed children next year. The school is falling apart, the bathrooms are filty, and it looks terrible. In turn, the morale of the teachers and students must suffer, and the education of the students who want to learn is compromised by the drug searches and behavior issues of the problem students.

Martinsburg North Middle School
250 East Rd, Martinsburg, WV  25401
Last modified Martinsburg North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martinsburg North Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top