Opequon Elementary School 1

Posted October 04, 2014
My son was diagnosed with Autism and ADHD. And the school is refusing to prove him a IEP to support his needs. They tell us it does not matter what the doctor says that it is a medical diagnosis. And it is not educational. He was diagnosed by a specialist doctor at children's. At this point in time I fine this school to be difficult for kids who require special education. Things need to change.

Posted August 16, 2010
I was concerned at first with the older semi run down look of the building, but was blown away by the caring, compassionate staff of this school. Most go above and beyond for their students, and truly make this a wonderful environment for the children to excel in! I can only hope that the intermediate school my son will now be attending will be half as good. The quicker picker upper traffic at the end of the day is tough to deal with, my advice is to park and play on the playground until the traffic clears :)

Opequon Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2010
my daughter is learning very well I'm pleased with that but the worst thing is the nightmare that is the quicker picker upper program the traffic at the school is insane!!!! And the other parents show absolutely no courtesy whatsoever it's like driving on 95 in rush hour traffic it's a nightmare

Posted February 26, 2009
This school is one of the best in the county. i'm proud to say that my daughter goes here. Great test scores and caring teachers.

Opequon Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2009

Posted August 21, 2008
My daughters are currently attending Opequon Elementary school & I have been very pleased with this school for as long as they've attended. I used to be concerned with the 'open floor plan', but I love the improvements they made to each classroom last year. My daughters have had wonderful teachers, such as: Mrs. Lupis & Mr. Iden to name just a few. We are excited about the upcoming school year (2008-2009) & will be sad when my older daughter finishes out her last year here. A big thanks to the staff, teachers & administration for making my daughters' elementary years enjoyable! Jill Wilson - parent

Opequon Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008
My daughter absolutely loves school and has had very concerned and capable teachers. I feel she's getting an excellent education and is in a safe and structured environment.

Opequon Elementary School 3

Posted October 17, 2007
Overall, I am pleased with this school, however they need to change their process for children who get picked up from school each day.

Posted October 16, 2007
I am actually pleased with this school. Both of my boys, ages 6 & 7, are doing very well. They love going to school and are actually upset if they miss it because of being sick. The school also keeps you up to date on everything that is going on with their daily activities. I don't worry when my kids go to school because I know they will be well taken care of.

Opequon Elementary School
395 East Rd, Martinsburg, WV  25401
Last modified Opequon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Opequon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top