Bad
Good

Posted January 29, 2015
Rosemont is a great school! My little girl is in Kindergarten and has Ms. Bolyard and she is TERRIFIC! I was very impressed with how much and how fast things are taught, Kindergarten definitely isn't the same Kindergarten that I went to 35 years ago. I'm a real estate broker and I also recommend and highly praise this school with my clients. Highly Recommend Rosemont & Ms. Bolyard!

Posted December 10, 2009
This school has to be the best elementary school. Everyday I drop my kids off I find comfort in knowing that they are in great hands. The teachers are amazing. The prinicipal is very caring. I love this school for my kids. It has been an exceptional experience for our children.

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2007
My oldest son started 1st grade and has done very well. He is now in 3rd, and very well prepared. My youngest started k, and I love his teachers! They are really great honestly. The school has won several state awards.

Posted March 12, 2007
This is an excellent school. Our son attended 2nd and 3rd grade and was enrolled in the enrichment classes. The teachers seemed open-minded and helpful with a personalized curriculum to meet our son's needs.

Rosemont Elementary School
301 South Alabama Ave, Martinsburg, WV  25401
Last modified Rosemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.