Martinsburg, WV

Valley View Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2011
My son attended kindergarten and had a pretty good year. I liked his teacher and he seemed to enjoy it. I liked the family activities. In first grade however I feel the communication suffered quite a bit. My son was having trouble both by being picked on and his own behaviors. I didn't feel really supported, I felt like I was supposed to fix him so he could function properly. I homeschooled for 2nd grade because of this. He is back there this year for 3rd grade, and it has been ok, but I still feel the communication is seriously lacking. Overall it's not bad, but not great either.

Valley View Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
My son is in kindergarten this year, so I while I don't have vast knowledge of elementary schools, I like how things have gone so far at Valley View with respect to the teachers and the Principal. It appears to be a fun school (encouraging a lot of family participation through school activities and functions) that also encourages and promotes good character traits from the children.

Valley View Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2008

Valley View Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2007

Valley View Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2003
My daughter has been at this school for 3 years and when she came to valley view she was so far behind all the other kids and the teachers have put in extra time to help her get up to where the class is and now she is a honor roll student. I have a younger child to start kindergarden next year (2004) and she will only go to valley view nowhere else I won't allow it.

Valley View Elementary School
140 Nadenbousch Ln, Martinsburg, WV  25401
(304) 229-1970
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top