Bad
Good

My son attended kindergarten and had a pretty good year. I liked his teacher and he seemed to enjoy it. I liked the family activities. In first grade however I feel the communication suffered quite a bit. My son was having trouble both by being picked on and his own behaviors. I didn't feel really supported, I felt like I was supposed to fix him so he could function properly. I homeschooled for 2nd grade because of this. He is back there this year for 3rd grade, and it has been ok, but I still feel the communication is seriously lacking. Overall it's not bad, but not great either.

My son is in kindergarten this year, so I while I don't have vast knowledge of elementary schools, I like how things have gone so far at Valley View with respect to the teachers and the Principal. It appears to be a fun school (encouraging a lot of family participation through school activities and functions) that also encourages and promotes good character traits from the children.

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.