Posted October 22, 2012
they have an excellent staff and strong leadership if you want your family to be string attend this school and the Shenandoah bible baptist church.

Posted August 04, 2011
I love this school! it has a good spirit, the first day I went their i was really surprised by the attitude of the school. I learned too how to live for God!

Martinsburg Christian Academy 0

Posted April 19, 2008
I absolutely love my school! I'm a soph. this year. I enjoy our teachers and staff. They all love us deeply and want all of us to be a successful young person who lives for God.

Martinsburg Christian Academy 1

Posted February 12, 2008
I Used to be a student there, but another 'group' came in and now the school is way to strict, compared to what it used to be. I'd recommend either Faith, or a public school for that matter.

Posted September 04, 2007

Posted April 04, 2005
I love this school it helps you learn a lot because of the character and personality of the teachers i everyone there and they love me back.

Martinsburg Christian Academy 1

Posted January 22, 2005
- a former student

Martinsburg Christian Academy
2247 Williamsport Pike, Martinsburg, WV  25401
Last modified Martinsburg Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Martinsburg Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top