Martinsburg, WV

Posted July 12, 2013
Rocky Knoll is an excellent school to send your child to. My daughter has been going for the last 2 years. The kids learn about the bible and God, it amazes me when my daughter would come home excited to tell me what they learned in class that day. Mrs. Walker is a true gem with working with the kids.

Posted April 26, 2009

Posted February 29, 2008
I have been volunteer coaching the Rocky Knoll basketball team for the last several years. In this time i have had the opportunity to view the school, its students, teachers, and principal from a very close point of view. While this school isnt perfect, i gave it 5 stars based on the fact that niether is any other school and RKS easily stand among of above any of the rest i know anything about. Here the students get an incredible amount of 1-1 time and the teachers and dedicated. The principle not only acts as the principal, but also teacher, basketball coach, and tutor for some children who need extra help. I have to tell you, this school is dedicated to the growth of it students. However, if you dont want your child exposed to an environment where they can grow mentally as well as spiritually, this probably isnt the place.

Posted August 12, 2005
My son has been going to RKS since he was 4 years old. RKS is a school where the children come first. My son has learned so much about God and the Bible during the worship times, which is so important to me since I come from a former communist country where religion was not even mentioned, let alone taught in schools. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. He is a great example of a leader. Thank you RKS for bringing out the best in my child and giving him the encouragement and confidence he will need to go out into the 'real' world.

Rocky Knoll School