PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I can't say enough great things about Faith Christian Academy. The school is far more advanced than any of the local public schools and my son is absolutely thriving there. I was so impressed upon my initial visit to the school that I requested my son be transferred there mid-year. The faculty (after an entrance assessment), were so kind and accepted him with open arms. He has now been attending for over a year and we couldn't be happier. He is currently in Kindergarten and has the ability to read full books on a 2nd grade reading level! The teachers are very attentive and also accessible to parents. I will say that if you child struggles to focus and/or sit still, I could see how this school would not be the ideal choice. They are very disciplined and expect a lot from their students. Overall, I wouldn't choose any other school in the area!!

This school is amazing! Our children have thrived there and the school even accepted our foster child while he was with us with open arms. They worked with him and did everything they could to help him even though he was significantly behind when we enrolled him. I am so thankful we found this school. We have a 6 and 7 year old there currently and they love it. They are learning more everyday and they are making great friendships. The entire staff is so caring and compassionate. If we have a concern we email the teachers and they email us right back and the issue is resolved immediately. This is an amazing school where the kids are not only getting a great education but are also growing in character and are seeing amazing examples of leadership and love.

This school does not do well with kids whom have ADD, ADHD, or simliar issue's. Unless your kid at an early age on 5-7 is perfect and can sit still and look straight at the board at all times, don't waste your money. The stress of a phone call or letter for every little thing they do is not worth the time. Trust me!

I attended Faith Christian Academy for 10 years...from 3rd grade until I graduated in 2010. Let me start out by saying if you want to breeze right through high school without any effort...this is not the place to go. FCA has an amazing high school program with the best teachers you could find that really care about you and will seriously do any thing to help you. The math and science departments are amazing with two teachers that have years of experience in teaching. There are honors courses (Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, Pre-Cal) that can be taken and seriously help prepare you for college. The school also has an awesome english and history department with many more very qualified teachers. Athletics are also a big thing at FCA and the school tends to do quite well even with the small high school. If you're looking for a school that will completely and totally, 100% prepare your child for college....CHOOSE THIS ONE! I am currently a freshmen at West Virginia Wesleyan College and although I do have homework and mostly sophomore level classes, I am completely prepared!

I have never seen a school like this. The administration, faculty, parents, and students all work together to provide the best possible Christian education to the students. Keep up the good work!

Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12