Bad
Good

yea to the parent who gave the school 5 stars, yea they are available but they don't do anything, and if they do it's not in the right way!!!!!!!

Theses teachers don't care about the students. Have you seen the condition of this school?! It's in such bad shape- my child tells me about how teachers quit and how her schedule gets changed every other day. I hate the Preston Co. School System. But since we live right here in ther area, there's no where else I can send my child. I sure wish I had another option for my little girl instead of these wacko teachers who don't want to work with my child.

Teachers don't seem to want to work with, nor care about children that are not the perfect student. Wish I had another option for my child.

Great staff, really care about the kids. Teachers make themselves readily available for questions or concerns of parents.

Last modified West Preston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.