Posted August 15, 2012
yea to the parent who gave the school 5 stars, yea they are available but they don't do anything, and if they do it's not in the right way!!!!!!!

Posted February 23, 2010
Theses teachers don't care about the students. Have you seen the condition of this school?! It's in such bad shape- my child tells me about how teachers quit and how her schedule gets changed every other day. I hate the Preston Co. School System. But since we live right here in ther area, there's no where else I can send my child. I sure wish I had another option for my little girl instead of these wacko teachers who don't want to work with my child.

West Preston Middle School 2

Posted February 11, 2010
Teachers don't seem to want to work with, nor care about children that are not the perfect student. Wish I had another option for my child.

West Preston Middle School 2

Posted January 21, 2010

Posted December 11, 2009

West Preston Middle School 5

Posted March 17, 2009
Great staff, really care about the kids. Teachers make themselves readily available for questions or concerns of parents.

West Preston Middle School
167 South Main Str, Masontown, WV  26542
Last modified West Preston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Preston Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top