Matewan Middle School 1

Matewan Middle School 1

Posted March 30, 2009

Matewan Middle School 0

Posted March 06, 2008
I would like to take this opportunity to comment on Matewan Middle School, the community of Matewan, the students, and the parents. I am the principal of Matewan Middle School. This is my first year at the school. I think Matewan is a lovely, historic town. The people in the community are wonderful. I love our school and, I am proud to be part of the community. We have wonderful, caring teachers. Our teachers are highly qualified and have the best interest of the students at heart. Our main goal at MMS is to educate our students to the best of thier abilities. We are striving to educate our student using 21st century learning skills. Our students have the opportunity to a top rate education in Mingo County. We encourage parents and community members to visit our school anytime and be a part of team.

Matewan Middle School 5

Posted August 14, 2006

Matewan Middle School 2

Posted February 21, 2004
Leaders of this school are very lackadaisical except when it comes to doing anything but covering their own errors and shortcomings. Discipline is not routinely inforced. Parent participation is very low, almost nonexistent.

Matewan Middle School
200 Tiger Ln, Matewan, WV  25678
Last modified Matewan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Matewan Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top