Bad
Good

I would like to take this opportunity to comment on Matewan Middle School, the community of Matewan, the students, and the parents. I am the principal of Matewan Middle School. This is my first year at the school. I think Matewan is a lovely, historic town. The people in the community are wonderful. I love our school and, I am proud to be part of the community. We have wonderful, caring teachers. Our teachers are highly qualified and have the best interest of the students at heart. Our main goal at MMS is to educate our students to the best of thier abilities. We are striving to educate our student using 21st century learning skills. Our students have the opportunity to a top rate education in Mingo County. We encourage parents and community members to visit our school anytime and be a part of team.

Last modified Matewan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.